Friday, April 26, 2013

TGIF! Daft Punk - Get Lucky

Howdy folks -

Thank. God. It's. Friday. If you're like me, you're living for the weekend. Regardless of what you do, it's always a joy to have a few days off from the perpetual grind of Working for Money to Buy Things Like Food in Order to Live (TM). Or whatever you spend your disposable income on.

For me, this weekend kicks off what promises to be a run of an amazing 5-6 weeks. My great friend Andrew Sinclair is back in town, so we're getting the weekend started off right with a happy hour sure to be full of good laughs and great friends. This takes us into tomorrow's Welcome Back Sinclair! party, which rolls us into the first weekend of May (commonly referred to as The Month Jonathan Was Born) which finds us at the Foals concert on Cinco de Mayo (I'm of Mexican heritage if my love of queso is any indication). The next weekend sees another Great Friend - Eamon Tierney - come into town for this birthday thing I have since I guess I'm turning 30? News to me. And the beat goes on.

The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades.


So as the song says - We're Up All Night to Get Funky. See ya'll next week!





2 comments:

  1. I love that you are taking a month (basically) to celebrate! Promise you'll have a drink for me....since I'm currently out of commission for a few more months. Just pour a Mexican beer or shot of tequila down the hatch and tell yourself, "This one's for my old friend Jenn."!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That I can do! And then I'll have one for Brad. And one for Dyce Danger. And one for the soon-to-be! And then maybe I'll post on my blog about it - haha. I hope pregnancy Round Two is treating you right! I'm looking forward to more posts about it on your two sites.

    ReplyDelete