Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The National - Sea of Love

Howdy folks -

Been a while, huh? I went on a short sabbatical but am back in action with THE official first single from Trouble Will Find Me by THE National. I am absolutely loving this - I've already listened to it between 10-15 times. Probably will listen to it another 15 times before the day is done...there's so much to imbibe in this song. But I particularly love this line:

Hey Joan, I'm sorry I hurt you
But they say that love is a virtue
Don't they?

Anyway, I had another song picked for today but that will have to wait until tomorrow. In the meantime, be compiling a list of items you've always loved, for that's the theme of tomorrow's post.

Had a hell of a time at Foals for those who were wondering - legitimately one of my most favorite bands from the past 10 years, and excellent live. I got a little Cinqo'd, but that's ok.

And with that, here's The National - Sea of Love.


No comments:

Post a Comment